Invisalign in Liverpool
When it comes to straightening crooked teeth we know you want the best treatment, the best service at the best price.
Traditional metal braces are ugly, bulky and are attached for long periods of time but at our Liverpool Invisalign clinic this innovative teeth straightening treatment has changed all that for the better. The Invisalign system involves a series of clear aligners, each set worn for two weeks and then replaced with the next aligner until the treatment is complete.
This is what Invisalign can fix
✔Overlapping front teeth
Each set of aligners are custom made for the wearer, with each new aligner slightly different, encouraging the teeth to move in the desired direction. Once all the aligners have been worn, your treatment is at an end and you will have a stunning, straight smile you'll constantly be showing off. If you're looking for a more rapid system to straighten crooked teeth then you might like to consider the Inman aligner.
This is why you can trust us
✔Local family run practice
✔Excellent with nervous or anxious patients
✔Over 30 years experience
Google Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "I've lived on the Wirral for a while and have recently moved back great staff lovely atmosphere probably the best dental surgery I have had made to feel very comfortable and relaxed" - Kieran Pugh
Free braces information pack
Download our free information pack
A 33 page report full of the most useful information, ideal if you’re thinking about having braces
- The costs and lowest price alternatives
- Your options and choices for treatment
- Are you suitable for treatment?
- How does Invisalign compare to the other brace systems?
- How long does each treatment take?/li>
- Plus lots more...
See your smile transform with advanced 3-D modelling
Our 3-D Clincheck allows you to see your teeth moving, allowing you to see what you will look like once treatment is completed. A completely risk-free way of seeing what you could look like with straighter teeth.
Here's what our patients have to say about us
What can Invisalign treat?
Invisalign clear braces are perfect for:
- Crowded teeth - usually occurs when there is not enough space for your teeth.
- Overbite - where your top teeth bite down too far over your lower teeth, typically when your teeth bite together you won't be able to see the lower teeth at all as they will be covered by the top teeth.
- Overjet - where your top teeth stick out too far, often called buck teeth
- Cross bite - when some or all of the top teeth bite to the inside of the lower teeth
- Underbite - when the lower teeth stick out in front of the upper teeth
- Open bite - when the back teeth meet together but the front teeth don't
Why should I choose Invisalign?
Invisalign aligners are clear and undetectable, meaning that you need not worry about your appearance throughout the treatment. The treatment has found most of its popularity with adult patients who may feel a little more self conscious whilst wearing braces. Further popularity has been found within celebrity circles with stars such as Justin Bieber and Tom Cruise using Invisalign, as it becomes one of dentistry's most discreet teeth straightening treatment.
Unlike most orthodontic treatment you needn't come back to have your braces tightened, rather the treatment takes a more gentle approach, slowly encouraging your teeth to move, leading to a much more pain free way of achieving straight teeth. The Invisalign Liverpool aligners also offer more flexibility in your everyday life as they are removable, meaning that cleaning and eating is a lot easier with Invisalign.
If you are looking for Invisalign in Liverpool, then contact one of our team today to begin your 'invisible' teeth straightening journey.
Invest in yourself
It's never too late to start
For more information on our tooth straightening options download our leaflet.